Here to help you, when you need it most.
We've put together a list of things you should be aware of and will continue to monitor and update the situation as quickly as possible. The Fu Dog Media team is here to help you most effectively market your business during these trying times as we all navigate the coronavirus pandemic.
Be Present—Reap the Benefits of Adding Live Chat to Your Website
10 Ways to Improve Your Business While You’re Shut Down
Keeping Work and Home Life Separate – 8 Hacks to Avoid Work From Home Pitfalls!
Tips and Ideas for Digital Marketing:
- Let customers know what you're doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Your response during this time is crucial.
- Increase your social media presence and digital footprint. Don't disappear. People are even more interactive on their social media now.
- Serve your customers through digital channels. For restaurants you could offer packages meals, meal planning and delivery service. For musicians, you can start doing live stream performances. Get creative with your business.
- Offer contactless consultations. You can video chat with customers very easily. Take advantage of these tools, so clients and prospective clients know that there will be no physical meeting required.
- Leverage PPC and SEO Campaigns. Local search is more important than ever as people are not wanting to venture too far from home.
- Add FAQs to your site. Keep your FAQs up to date and let people know what is happening with your company during COVID-19 and how you are operating to prevent the spread of the virus and to keep your customers safe.
- Refresh your website, blog and social media platforms. Now is the time to attack if you've been putting it off.
- Keep in touch and retain your current customers. People still need your services.
Resources that may help you pivot as a business:
- Leverage video conferencing with tools like Zoom, Facebook Video Chat, or FacetimeMore Info
- Organize conversations, share files, and get answers faster in Slack. Keep your whole team in the loop by messaging in open spaces called channels.More Info
- Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects and tasks into kanban boards. It replaces a whiteboard, filled with lists of sticky notes, with each note as a task for you and your team.More Info
- Monday is a simple and intuitive visual team management tool that powers teams to run processes, workflows, and projects in one digital workspace.More Info
- Basecamp: Basecamp is a real-time communication tool that helps teams stay on the same page. It provides a way for teams to keep track of priorities and actionable items.More Info
- Entertainers may be able to monetize via live streaming video. Start Selling Your Videos & Live Event StreamsMore Info