What's up? I'm Jyles! I was born at Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville, NC and came to Charleston, SC as an infant, so I still proudly call myself a Charleston Native. I love everything about our beautiful city. This will be my forever home, but I live to travel and want to experience all the world has to offer.
Calling myself a people person is an extreme understatement. I love people so much. I love meeting people, bringing people together and connecting people with each other. You can always count on me to start a conversation with a stranger, or quickly kill an awkward silent moment in any situation. Fun fact, I've never truly applied and interviewed for a job. I was always recruited. My personality and drive have seemingly opened every door for me.
Professionally, I have 17 years experience in Sales, Marketing and Management ranging from Property Management to handling all aspects of Marketing for a few large restaurant groups. I even spent several years planning, promoting and hosting events all over Charleston. Now, through Fu Dog Media, my passion is channeling that experience and helping our clients dominate. Truthfully, I want to help all of our clients crush the competition!
Jyles Favorites Things
- Color: Purple
- Getaway: Aruba
- Hobby: Traveling
- Local Gem: Sunrise Park
- Collectable: Shot Glasses
- Book: Crushing It- Gary V.
- Indulgence: 5 star restaurants
- Can’t get enough: Fun in the sun
- Can’t live without: Human interaction
- Obsessed with: College Football, Go Tigers!
- Song: Empire State of Mind
- Self-Care Activity: Working out
- Beer: Elysian Space Dust IPA
- Quote: “Change is inevitable, progress is optional.”